News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
Talk with Ohio Farm Bureau staff at Farm Science Review
Farm Science Review visitors are invited to stop by the Ohio Farm Bureau building at the corner of Friday Ave. and Beef Street to talk with fellow members and staff about current programs and policy issues. Additionally, information from Ohio Farm Bureau member benefit providers such as Nationwide AgriBusiness, Medical Mutual of Ohio, AmeriGas, Grainger and others will be available.
As always, free Ohio apples will be available while supplies last.
The 49th annual Farm Science Review will be held at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio Sept. 20-22.