News & Events
You might also like
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
- Forum explores human-animal bond
- Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
- How 'Farmland' will help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers
Talk with Ohio Farm Bureau staff at Farm Science Review
Farm Science Review visitors are invited to stop by the Ohio Farm Bureau building at the corner of Friday Ave. and Beef Street to talk with fellow members and staff about current programs and policy issues. Additionally, information from Ohio Farm Bureau member benefit providers such as Nationwide AgriBusiness, Medical Mutual of Ohio, AmeriGas, Grainger and others will be available.
As always, free Ohio apples will be available while supplies last.
The 49th annual Farm Science Review will be held at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio Sept. 20-22.