News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Carney is new Ohio Farm Bureau organization director
As organization director, Carney will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. She will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Carney previously was an agricultural educator in the Riverside and Fairbanks school districts. She also was a crop consultant. She is a graduate of Wilmington College with a degree in agriculture and education and earned a master’s degree from Wright State University. She grew up on a grain farm and raised beef cattle.
“Jody’s going to be a great asset to our members and to the organization,” said Brian Peach, vice president, organization for Ohio Farm Bureau.
Farm Bureau’s mission is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers. It is the largest farm organization in the state, conducting public policy and communications programs and providing member services to more than 214,000 Ohioans.