News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Carney is new Ohio Farm Bureau organization director
As organization director, Carney will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. She will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Carney previously was an agricultural educator in the Riverside and Fairbanks school districts. She also was a crop consultant. She is a graduate of Wilmington College with a degree in agriculture and education and earned a master’s degree from Wright State University. She grew up on a grain farm and raised beef cattle.
“Jody’s going to be a great asset to our members and to the organization,” said Brian Peach, vice president, organization for Ohio Farm Bureau.
Farm Bureau’s mission is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers. It is the largest farm organization in the state, conducting public policy and communications programs and providing member services to more than 214,000 Ohioans.