News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Carney is new Ohio Farm Bureau organization director
As organization director, Carney will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. She will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Carney previously was an agricultural educator in the Riverside and Fairbanks school districts. She also was a crop consultant. She is a graduate of Wilmington College with a degree in agriculture and education and earned a master’s degree from Wright State University. She grew up on a grain farm and raised beef cattle.
“Jody’s going to be a great asset to our members and to the organization,” said Brian Peach, vice president, organization for Ohio Farm Bureau.
Farm Bureau’s mission is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers. It is the largest farm organization in the state, conducting public policy and communications programs and providing member services to more than 214,000 Ohioans.