News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
- Help support 'Yes, Yes, No' State ballot campaign
- WOTUS woes: Dozens of lawsuits filed over controversial EPA water rule
Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation offers Agriculture Action & Awareness Grants
Ohio Farm Bureau Foundationís Agricultural Action and Awareness Grants are currently being offered for the 2011-2012 program year.
These $1,000 to $3,000 grants support programs and projects focusing on agricultural education, environmental and/or economic development in communities throughout Ohio.
More than $135,000 in Agricultural Action and Awareness Grants have been awarded to community action organizations, schools, producer organizations, non-profit service organizations, neighborhood groups and individuals since the inception of the program in 2005.
Grant application forms and proposal instructions can be downloaded from the foundation's website. All forms must be received by Nov. 15, and may be downloaded from the link below.
Awards will be given in January 2012.