News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Our Ohio: Telling Agriculture’s Story
Buckeye Farm News
In the March/April magazine
The March/April issue of Our Ohio will feature a story on two produce auctions and how they can be a travel destination to visit or maybe an event to make a purchase. Other stories include the best herbs to grow in Ohio, an overview of the information available to residents at their county courthouse, how the 4-H PetPALS program benefits the elderly and the 4-H youth who participate and an explanation of the deer herd’s impact on Ohio farmers.
Our Ohio e-newsletter
The Our Ohio e-newsletter was recently redesigned. Each issue highlights timely information from the Our Ohio Web site, such as upcoming events, gardening tips and recipes as well as promotion of the Our Ohio television series and membership benefits. To receive the e-newsletter, go to the home page of www.OurOhio.org and click on e-letter sign-up. Encourage your friends and neighbors to sign up as well so that they can learn more about Ohio agriculture and Farm Bureau.