News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Coming next on Ohio Farm & Country
Buckeye Farm News
There was a time when telling your story meant talking to your neighbor across the fence. But today, telling your story has a whole new look. Ohio Farm and Country in March will share stories of people telling their stories.
Here's what's on tap: Farm Bureau members from across the state converged on the state capitol to meet face-to-face with their elected officials. Ag Day at the Capitol was designed to allow members to share the story of agriculture and key issues that could impact their farming operations and their communities. OFBF has created the AgriPOWER Institute, an advocacy-training program for members and others in the agriculture industry. This program helps individuals become top-notch spokespersons for the industry. One Wood County farmer took time to share his story and passion for agriculture with a young neighbor, and through his mentoring efforts he has created a very special friendship.
Ohio Farm and Country airs every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. as well as Tuesday evenings at 7:30 on ONN (Ohio News Network).