News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
Buckeye Farm News
Connecticut Farm Bureau Association (CFBA) and Vermont Farm Bureau (VTFB) became sponsors of Nationwide on Jan. 1, joining Pennsylvania Farm Bureau (PFB) and five other Farm Bureaus that work with Nationwide to promote insurance member benefits.
Nationwide’s new relationships with CFBA and VTFB coincided with the Nationwide Agribusiness premier of its AgriChoice farm policy in New England. As with PFB members, Farm Bureau members in Connecticut and Vermont will have access to discounted member rates and an additional coverages endorsement within the AgriChoice policy.
“It’s exciting to be working with a company steeped in Farm Bureau heritage that can deliver enhanced insurance services to our members,” said Don Tuller, president of Connecticut Farm Bureau.
Keith Eckel, Nationwide chairman and past president of PFB, said, “We’re proud to be associated with Connecticut and Vermont Farm Bureaus, and we’re confident our new relationship will deliver a broader range of high quality coverages to members of both organizations.”