News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Ohio BWC extends group rating program filing date
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is extending the filing date for group rating programs. As a result, OFBF members may submit AC-3 authorizations for group rating programs until April 1. The new filing date will facilitate proposed changes designed to provide more competitive rates to both current and prospective Ohio employers. Since 1991, OFBF has sponsored group rating programs to help employers reduce the cost of their workers’ compensation premium resulting in more than $200 million in premium savings. For more information, visit www.gatesmcdonald.com.