News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
2011 Year in Review -- Foundations award grants
Buckeye Farm NewsThe Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation continued to develop programs helping smaller, community-based groups by awarding $30,000 through a series of Agricultural Action and Awareness Grants for the 2011 program year.
The competitively awarded grants support programs and projects focusing on agricultural education, ecological and/or economic development.
The Animals for Life Foundation, founded by Ohio Farm Bureau in 2009, also approved more than $30,000 in grants to help improve the human-animal bond in 2011.