News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
2011 Year in Review -- Foundations award grants
Buckeye Farm NewsThe Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation continued to develop programs helping smaller, community-based groups by awarding $30,000 through a series of Agricultural Action and Awareness Grants for the 2011 program year.
The competitively awarded grants support programs and projects focusing on agricultural education, ecological and/or economic development.
The Animals for Life Foundation, founded by Ohio Farm Bureau in 2009, also approved more than $30,000 in grants to help improve the human-animal bond in 2011.