News & Events
You might also like
- 'Legal with Leah' rewind - Farm Equipment on Roadways
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
2011 Year in Review -- Foundations award grants
Buckeye Farm NewsThe Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation continued to develop programs helping smaller, community-based groups by awarding $30,000 through a series of Agricultural Action and Awareness Grants for the 2011 program year.
The competitively awarded grants support programs and projects focusing on agricultural education, ecological and/or economic development.
The Animals for Life Foundation, founded by Ohio Farm Bureau in 2009, also approved more than $30,000 in grants to help improve the human-animal bond in 2011.