News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
GM Discount added to OFBF member benefits
Ohio Farm Bureau members can now receive a $500 discount on qualifying 2011 or 2012 model year Chevrolet, GMC or Buick vehicle they purchase or lease, thanks to a new Farm Bureau member benefit introduced in 2011.
Twenty-six GM models are part of the program, including the Chevrolet Silverado HD, honored as the 2011 Motor Trend Truck of the Year. A broad range of other pick-up trucks, SUVs, sedans and crossovers also are included in the program. Members qualify for the program by having a valid Farm Bureau membership for at least 60 days prior to delivery of the vehicle.
The GM member discount adds to a dynamic list of Ohio Farm Bureau benefits, including discounts and services from partners such as vehicle, farm, home insurance and more from Nationwide Insurance and comprehensive health care coverage through Medical Mutual of Ohio.