News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
GM Discount added to OFBF member benefits
Ohio Farm Bureau members can now receive a $500 discount on qualifying 2011 or 2012 model year Chevrolet, GMC or Buick vehicle they purchase or lease, thanks to a new Farm Bureau member benefit introduced in 2011.
Twenty-six GM models are part of the program, including the Chevrolet Silverado HD, honored as the 2011 Motor Trend Truck of the Year. A broad range of other pick-up trucks, SUVs, sedans and crossovers also are included in the program. Members qualify for the program by having a valid Farm Bureau membership for at least 60 days prior to delivery of the vehicle.
The GM member discount adds to a dynamic list of Ohio Farm Bureau benefits, including discounts and services from partners such as vehicle, farm, home insurance and more from Nationwide Insurance and comprehensive health care coverage through Medical Mutual of Ohio.