News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Vic Fisher (center) of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members Gary and JoAnne Rausch. Also pictured with Fisher, from left, are Organization Director Katie Grove, County Farm Bureau President Josiah Robinson, JoAnne Rausch and Deputy Sheriff Christopher Skinner.