News & Events
You might also like
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Vic Fisher (center) of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members Gary and JoAnne Rausch. Also pictured with Fisher, from left, are Organization Director Katie Grove, County Farm Bureau President Josiah Robinson, JoAnne Rausch and Deputy Sheriff Christopher Skinner.