News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
Vic Fisher (center) of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members Gary and JoAnne Rausch. Also pictured with Fisher, from left, are Organization Director Katie Grove, County Farm Bureau President Josiah Robinson, JoAnne Rausch and Deputy Sheriff Christopher Skinner.