News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohioís tax system
$2,500 reward presented in Butler County
Kyle Payne, also of Butler County, provided information to the Butler County Sherriff ís office, which led to the arrest and conviction of three juveniles for grand theft of a motor vehicle.
Pictured from left, Paul Lyons, Ohio Farm Bureau regional supervisor; Tom Theobald, Kyle Payne, Butler County Sherriff Richard Jones, Gail Lierer, president of Butler County Farm Bureau; and Christy Montoya, Ohio Farm Bureau organization director.
Photo courtesy of Butler County Farm Bureau.