News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
$2,500 reward presented in Butler County
Kyle Payne, also of Butler County, provided information to the Butler County Sherriff ís office, which led to the arrest and conviction of three juveniles for grand theft of a motor vehicle.
Pictured from left, Paul Lyons, Ohio Farm Bureau regional supervisor; Tom Theobald, Kyle Payne, Butler County Sherriff Richard Jones, Gail Lierer, president of Butler County Farm Bureau; and Christy Montoya, Ohio Farm Bureau organization director.
Photo courtesy of Butler County Farm Bureau.