News & Events
You might also like
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
$2,500 reward presented in Butler County
Kyle Payne, also of Butler County, provided information to the Butler County Sherriff ’s office, which led to the arrest and conviction of three juveniles for grand theft of a motor vehicle.
Pictured from left, Paul Lyons, Ohio Farm Bureau regional supervisor; Tom Theobald, Kyle Payne, Butler County Sherriff Richard Jones, Gail Lierer, president of Butler County Farm Bureau; and Christy Montoya, Ohio Farm Bureau organization director.
Photo courtesy of Butler County Farm Bureau.