News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
$2,500 reward presented in Butler County
Kyle Payne, also of Butler County, provided information to the Butler County Sherriff ís office, which led to the arrest and conviction of three juveniles for grand theft of a motor vehicle.
Pictured from left, Paul Lyons, Ohio Farm Bureau regional supervisor; Tom Theobald, Kyle Payne, Butler County Sherriff Richard Jones, Gail Lierer, president of Butler County Farm Bureau; and Christy Montoya, Ohio Farm Bureau organization director.
Photo courtesy of Butler County Farm Bureau.