News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
Ohio farms have the opportunity to be featured in Ohio Business Profiles
To raise awareness of companies registered and doing business in Ohio, Ohio Secretary of State John Husted highlights Ohio businesses each month on the Ohio Business Profile website. Each month has a common theme for local companies that are featured on the site. March is green business month for the Ohio Business Profile, and April is Ohio Agriculture month.
The Secretary of State’s office invites Ohioans to suggest local businesses that have a rich history, interesting products, strong community involvement or other qualities that make them outstanding. Businesses can also nominate themselves for recognition.
Selection of agricultural businesses to profile in April will begin soon. Ohio Farm Bureau encourages its members to submit nominations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION