News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
Livestock meeting is April 6
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.
Topics include animal welfare activities at the Ohio State University vet school, the Ohio Livestock Coalition's industry image campaign and becoming an activist in support of animal agriculture.
Also, the annual Neighbor of the Year award and environmental stewardship awards will be presented.
Registration is $30 if paid by March 27 or $40 thereafter.