News & Events
You might also like
- AgriPOWER Class VI is in session
- Starting a journey through AgriPOWER
- 20 Ohioans participating in intensive agricultural leadership program
- Rural Entrepreneurship Challenge showcases innovations in rural America
- Applications due Sept. 5 for County Activities of Excellence Awards
Livestock meeting is April 6
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.
Topics include animal welfare activities at the Ohio State University vet school, the Ohio Livestock Coalition's industry image campaign and becoming an activist in support of animal agriculture.
Also, the annual Neighbor of the Year award and environmental stewardship awards will be presented.
Registration is $30 if paid by March 27 or $40 thereafter.