News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Livestock meeting is April 6
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.
Topics include animal welfare activities at the Ohio State University vet school, the Ohio Livestock Coalition's industry image campaign and becoming an activist in support of animal agriculture.
Also, the annual Neighbor of the Year award and environmental stewardship awards will be presented.
Registration is $30 if paid by March 27 or $40 thereafter.