News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
$2,500 reward presented in Muskingum County
James Secrest of Caldwell was presented with a $2,500 reward check for information he provided to the Muskingum County Sherriff’s office, which led to the arrest of an individual convicted of receiving stolen property in the theft of a tractor taken from Muskingum County Farm Bureau member Charles Fineran. From left are Muskingum County Farm Bureau President James McDonald, James Secrest, Organization Director Kari Burkey and Ohio Farm Bureau Regional Supervisor Danielle Dufour.
Photo courtesy of Muskingum County Farm Bureau