News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
$2,500 reward presented in Muskingum County
James Secrest of Caldwell was presented with a $2,500 reward check for information he provided to the Muskingum County Sherriff’s office, which led to the arrest of an individual convicted of receiving stolen property in the theft of a tractor taken from Muskingum County Farm Bureau member Charles Fineran. From left are Muskingum County Farm Bureau President James McDonald, James Secrest, Organization Director Kari Burkey and Ohio Farm Bureau Regional Supervisor Danielle Dufour.
Photo courtesy of Muskingum County Farm Bureau