News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
OFBF teams up with FFA on summer youth camp
Ohio Farm Bureau is teaming up with FFA on a summer camp that will help youths improve their leadership skills. For the past few years, Ohio Farm Bureau has provided financial and programming assistance for Ohio FFA’s “Ohio Leadership Conference” at Camp Muskingum in Carrollton. The camp is open to high school students (must have at least finished freshman year) and is June 22-25. The cost is $130 with limited scholarships available.
Ohio Farm Bureau staff and national FFA officers will be providing leadership training.
“FFA is one of those longstanding traditions of agriculture and their organization has a long history of youth leadership development and those are our future members,” said Darrell Rubel, Ohio Farm Bureau's director of learning delivery.
“We’re glad to support what they do and help raise up the next generation of ag leaders.”
The deadline to register is June 1.
APPLICATIONS AND REGISTRATION
Applications are available at county Farm Bureau offices.