News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
- Help support 'Yes, Yes, No' State ballot campaign
- WOTUS woes: Dozens of lawsuits filed over controversial EPA water rule
Ohio Sheep Improvement Association offers Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association is once again offering the Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship to college-aged sheep producers in 2012. The $1,000 scholarship is available to young people involved sheep production and management in Ohio.
Contributions for the scholarship have been provided by Ohio Sheep Improvement Association members and proceeds from the silent auction held at the annual Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium.
Requirements for the scholarship are listed on the application, which can be accessed on the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association’s website or by calling Wanda Campbell at 614-246-8293.
Completed scholarship applications must be postmarked by June 29.
Become a fan of the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association on Facebook