News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Pearl Market seeking farmers and vendors
Buckeye Farm News
The Pearl Market, set in downtown Columbus, is currently seeking farmers/growers and merchandise vendors for its 2009 Pearl Market Season. The market is within a five-minute walk of more than 41,000 office workers, 1,200 hotel rooms and approximately 600 apartments and condo units. The market will operate from May 19 through October, on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The fee for space is $90/month for two days a week, and $75/month for one day a week. Seasonal rates are available for $360 and $300, respectfully. For more information, visit “Featured Links” at www.ofbf.org.