News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Fayette County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 reward
Jon Hobbs of Clarksburg was presented with a reward check of $2,500 for information he provided to the Fayette County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest of two individuals convicted of receiving stolen property taken from Fayette County Farm Bureau member James Hobbs of Bloomingburg.
Pictured from left, OFBF Regional Supervisor Paul Lyons; James Hobbs; Sheriff Vernon Stanforth; Jon Hobbs; Detective Phil Brown and Fayette County Farm Bureau trustee Robin Beekman.
Photo courtesy of Fayette County Farm Bureau