News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Rep. Bob Gibbs discusses EPA/Clean Water Act
Rep. Bob Gibbs, former Ohio Farm Bureau Federation president, recently spoke with Ohio Farm Bureau about the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) attempt to circumvent Congress and expand its regulatory authority under the Clean Water Act.
Check out what he had to say in the audio clips below.