News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Rep. Bob Gibbs discusses EPA/Clean Water Act
Rep. Bob Gibbs, former Ohio Farm Bureau Federation president, recently spoke with Ohio Farm Bureau about the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) attempt to circumvent Congress and expand its regulatory authority under the Clean Water Act.
Check out what he had to say in the audio clips below.