News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Rep. Bob Gibbs discusses EPA/Clean Water Act
Rep. Bob Gibbs, former Ohio Farm Bureau Federation president, recently spoke with Ohio Farm Bureau about the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) attempt to circumvent Congress and expand its regulatory authority under the Clean Water Act.
Check out what he had to say in the audio clips below.