News & Events
You might also like
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
Donít miss out on the chance to shape the issues that impact you
Farm Bureau policies begin to take shape at the county level. The farmers who serve on the county policy development committee are responsible for gathering input from the farm community as well as consulting with local officials and other individuals who can provide information on current issues.
Input from individual farmers and OFBF advisory councils serve as resources for this process. The policy development committee then makes recommendations for local farmers to discuss and vote on at county annual meetings. Farmers also elect delegates who will represent their countyís views at the statewide annual meeting.
County annual meetings will be taking place throughout Ohio in the coming months.
To learn how you can be part of these conversations, here is a list of the 2012 county annual meetings.