News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ĎFriend of Agricultureí
- Statement on Gov. Kasichís announcement of Ohioís commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureauís response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
Donít miss out on the chance to shape the issues that impact you
Farm Bureau policies begin to take shape at the county level. The farmers who serve on the county policy development committee are responsible for gathering input from the farm community as well as consulting with local officials and other individuals who can provide information on current issues.
Input from individual farmers and OFBF advisory councils serve as resources for this process. The policy development committee then makes recommendations for local farmers to discuss and vote on at county annual meetings. Farmers also elect delegates who will represent their countyís views at the statewide annual meeting.
County annual meetings will be taking place throughout Ohio in the coming months.
To learn how you can be part of these conversations, here is a list of the 2012 county annual meetings.