News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Ohio State Fair activities
The Ohio State Fair is drawing close to the end, but a lot of activity has happened in Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s “Land and Living” exhibit in the Nationwide Donahey Ag & Hort Building.
Several special visitors have come to the exhibit including State Treasurer Josh Mandel, Ohio’s First Lady Karen Kasich, U.S. Representative Bob Gibbs, U.S. Senator and National Co-Chair of Farmers and Ranchers for Romney Mike Johanns, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown, United States Department of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and U.S. Senator Rob Portman.
Below are several links where you can check out photos and other coverage of activities at the Ohio State Fair.
Video of the First Lady at the Ohio State Fair
Photos of the county horticulture “Agriculture in our backyard” contest winners