News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
BWC grants help employees return to work
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is accepting applications for a new grant program to help employers with transitional work programs to return employees to work or keep them working in some capacity following a workplace injury.
“Transitioning an injured employee back into the workplace is an important factor in achieving a full recovery,” said BWC Administrator/CEO Steve Buehrer. “Having a plan in place to ease the transition back to work keeps the employee active in their own recovery and saves the employer money by reducing the length, and therefore overall cost, of the claim.”
Generally, to be eligible, employers must have 11 or more employees, at least one lost-time claim in their claims experience and been in existence for at least two years. A full list of requirements and details on applying can be found at the Bureau's website.