News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Buckeye Farm News
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward after she informed law enforcement about a man who stole jewelry from the house of nearby Farm Bureau members. Pictured in the photo from left are Paulding County Farm Bureau President Ryan McClure, Paulding County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Mark Butler and Paulding County Farm Bureau Organization Director Jennifer Smith.