News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Buckeye Farm News
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward after she informed law enforcement about a man who stole jewelry from the house of nearby Farm Bureau members. Pictured in the photo from left are Paulding County Farm Bureau President Ryan McClure, Paulding County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Mark Butler and Paulding County Farm Bureau Organization Director Jennifer Smith.