News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Buckeye Farm News
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward after she informed law enforcement about a man who stole jewelry from the house of nearby Farm Bureau members. Pictured in the photo from left are Paulding County Farm Bureau President Ryan McClure, Paulding County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Mark Butler and Paulding County Farm Bureau Organization Director Jennifer Smith.