News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Kubota provides tractor to Outstanding Young Farmers
Buckeye Farm News
Bob and Autumn Morrison of Jefferson County recently received a Kubota M-Series tractor following their selection as Ohio Farm Bureau’s Outstanding Young Farm Couple.
Kubota and Lashley Tractor Sales of Quaker City provided the Morrisons with a year’s use of the tractor. The annual Farm Bureau competition recognizes individuals or couples age 35 or younger for their accomplishments in their farming operations and their leadership in the agricultural community.
Dennis Lashley, owner of Lashley Tractor, congratulated the Morrisons on their hard work and dedication.
“We are proud to support accomplished farmers and ranchers through this program,” he said.
This year, Kubota dealers nationwide will donate tractors to Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher honorees in 15 states.