News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
Learn how to lead the discussion on agriculture
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau’s Center for Food and Animal Issues is working with county Farm Bureaus to provide workshops that will help farmers respond to consumer questions about agriculture.
The center is providing resources for counties to host the Conversation with EASE program that was developed by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance. Ohio Farm Bureau is a member of the alliance, which was created as a resource to help farmers lead conversations about agriculture among growing public scrutiny.
EASE, which stands for Engage, Acknowledge, Share, Earn Trust, details steps farmers can take to effectively build understanding of agriculture and navigate difficult discussions.
If you’re interested in bringing a Conversation with EASE program to your area, contact your county Farm Bureau.
Photo by Galen Harris