News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohioís property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
Foundation auction now open
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation, the Animals for Life Foundation and the Ohio Center on Agricultural Law, Inc. are pleased to announce the opening of the Eighth Annual Rural - Urban Community Auction. The online event will be held Nov. 5-27.
The program will conclude with a live finale as part of the OFBF Annual Meeting Harvest Banquet and Dessert Reception Nov. 29.
Online participants will have the opportunity to bid on get-away travel packages, home goods, sports memorabilia, collectibles and unique adventure items. New items will be entered into the auctionís catalogue throughout the event.
It's Not Too Late to Get Involved - County Farm Bureaus, interested support businesses, member families and friends can donate items for the event. Feel free to use the Donate Items icon found the auction bidding website, or use the attached forms.†