News & Events
You might also like
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Foundation auction now open
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation, the Animals for Life Foundation and the Ohio Center on Agricultural Law, Inc. are pleased to announce the opening of the Eighth Annual Rural - Urban Community Auction. The online event will be held Nov. 5-27.
The program will conclude with a live finale as part of the OFBF Annual Meeting Harvest Banquet and Dessert Reception Nov. 29.
Online participants will have the opportunity to bid on get-away travel packages, home goods, sports memorabilia, collectibles and unique adventure items. New items will be entered into the auctionís catalogue throughout the event.
It's Not Too Late to Get Involved - County Farm Bureaus, interested support businesses, member families and friends can donate items for the event. Feel free to use the Donate Items icon found the auction bidding website, or use the attached forms.†