News & Events
You might also like
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
Award to recognize outstanding Certified Crop Advisers
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 Certified Crop Adviser of the Year award.
The Ohio CCA Program is sponsoring this state award, which is designed to recognize an individual who is highly motivated; delivers exceptional customer service for farmer clients in nutrient management, soil and water management, integrated pest management and crop production; and has contributed substantially to the exchange of ideas and the transfer of agronomic knowledge within the agricultural industry in Ohio.
The winner of this year’s award will be recognized at the Crop Production Conference in Ada March 5. The winner will receive a $1,500 cash award, industry recognition and a plaque.
Submit nominations by Dec. 3 to the Ohio CCA Board c/o Ohio AgriBusiness Association, 5151 Reed Rd, Suite 126-C, Columbus, Ohio 43220-2598.
Nomination forms are available online at http://go.osu.edu/CCAoftheYear