News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
On Your Behalf
Collaboration builds better projects - OFBF assisted American Farmland Trust in hosting a farmer forum to obtain input regarding the development of a nutrient trading project for the Ohio River Basin.
Agricultural issues span many sectors - OFBF participated at a recent Ohio Lake Erie Phosphorous Task Force meeting and an economic and environmental summit hosted by the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation.
Developing future agricultural professionals is a must - OFBF served as a judge for the 2009 Ohio FFA Agriscience Fair.
Trends and issues are affecting agricultural commodities - OFBF participated in the U.S. Dairy Export Council’s spring membership and marketing outlook meeting.
Partnerships with other Ohio-based organizations provide engaging opportunities for members - OFBF met with Bob Evans Farm to plan the first Grow & Know Day, scheduled for July 18 in Rio Grande.