News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
On Your Behalf
Collaboration builds better projects - OFBF assisted American Farmland Trust in hosting a farmer forum to obtain input regarding the development of a nutrient trading project for the Ohio River Basin.
Agricultural issues span many sectors - OFBF participated at a recent Ohio Lake Erie Phosphorous Task Force meeting and an economic and environmental summit hosted by the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation.
Developing future agricultural professionals is a must - OFBF served as a judge for the 2009 Ohio FFA Agriscience Fair.
Trends and issues are affecting agricultural commodities - OFBF participated in the U.S. Dairy Export Council’s spring membership and marketing outlook meeting.
Partnerships with other Ohio-based organizations provide engaging opportunities for members - OFBF met with Bob Evans Farm to plan the first Grow & Know Day, scheduled for July 18 in Rio Grande.