News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
On Your Behalf
Collaboration builds better projects - OFBF assisted American Farmland Trust in hosting a farmer forum to obtain input regarding the development of a nutrient trading project for the Ohio River Basin.
Agricultural issues span many sectors - OFBF participated at a recent Ohio Lake Erie Phosphorous Task Force meeting and an economic and environmental summit hosted by the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation.
Developing future agricultural professionals is a must - OFBF served as a judge for the 2009 Ohio FFA Agriscience Fair.
Trends and issues are affecting agricultural commodities - OFBF participated in the U.S. Dairy Export Council’s spring membership and marketing outlook meeting.
Partnerships with other Ohio-based organizations provide engaging opportunities for members - OFBF met with Bob Evans Farm to plan the first Grow & Know Day, scheduled for July 18 in Rio Grande.