News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
On Your Behalf
Collaboration builds better projects - OFBF assisted American Farmland Trust in hosting a farmer forum to obtain input regarding the development of a nutrient trading project for the Ohio River Basin.
Agricultural issues span many sectors - OFBF participated at a recent Ohio Lake Erie Phosphorous Task Force meeting and an economic and environmental summit hosted by the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation.
Developing future agricultural professionals is a must - OFBF served as a judge for the 2009 Ohio FFA Agriscience Fair.
Trends and issues are affecting agricultural commodities - OFBF participated in the U.S. Dairy Export Council’s spring membership and marketing outlook meeting.
Partnerships with other Ohio-based organizations provide engaging opportunities for members - OFBF met with Bob Evans Farm to plan the first Grow & Know Day, scheduled for July 18 in Rio Grande.