News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
History in the making
Buckeye Farm News
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.” The book covers the 90-year progress of the national organization and was written by Stewart R. Truelsen, who served on the AFBF Public Relations staff from 1977 until his retirement in 2005. The AFBF Board of Directors has authorized sending a free copy of the book to every county Farm Bureau in the nation. Additional copies can be ordered from American Farm Bureau for $10 each, which includes shipping and handling. Send your order to:
American Farm Bureau Federation
Attn: Victoria Lewis
600 Maryland Avenue, SW Suite 1000W
Washington, DC 20024
The books will be shipped via FedEx, so a street address is necessary; FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.