News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Click, Watch, Learn
Dozens of Ohio Farm Bureau members logged into a members-only web meeting earlier this month to get the latest information about oil and gas leasing and exploration in the state. Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Energy Policy Dale Arnold hosted the meeting, joined by Attorney J. Richard Emens and Rick Simmers, David Claus and Bob Worstall from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. In addition to the issues update, members were able to have their questions answered during the meeting, all from the comfort of their own homes.
Watch this meeting
Watch a recording of this online meeting by emailing your request to [email protected]. Please include the following:
1. The primary name on your Farm Bureau membership
2. Your county Farm Bureau
3. The mailing address for your membership OR your membership ID number found on your membership card
CAUV Web Meeting for members Feb. 27
Members are also invited to join Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Legal Education Leah Curtis Feb. 27 for an online meeting about Ohio’s Current Agricultural Use Valuation (CAUV) program.
Landowners enrolled in the program may have noticed their CAUV values increasing along with their taxes in recent years. There are a lot of questions, confusion and misconceptions surrounding the program.
Curtis will discuss how a landowner qualifies for CAUV and will outline step-by-step how the program values property using calculation. She’ll also answer members’ questions during the meeting.
This meeting is for Ohio Farm Bureau members only. Those interested in attending can learn more, register for the meeting and submit their CAUV questions at http://ofb.ag/227webmtg. Registration deadline is Feb. 26.