News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
Ag Linked Deposit program applications available
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís 28th year of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK). Applications are due March 13 at 5:00 PM.
Beginning with the 2013 Ag-LINK application, the maximum amount of an individual loan has been raised to $150,000 from $100,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has additional information and application details.