News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Ag Linked Deposit program applications available
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís 28th year of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK). Applications are due March 13 at 5:00 PM.
Beginning with the 2013 Ag-LINK application, the maximum amount of an individual loan has been raised to $150,000 from $100,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has additional information and application details.