News & Events
You might also like
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
- Forum explores human-animal bond
- Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
- How 'Farmland' will help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers
Ag Linked Deposit program applications available
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasury’s 28th year of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK). Applications are due March 13 at 5:00 PM.
Beginning with the 2013 Ag-LINK application, the maximum amount of an individual loan has been raised to $150,000 from $100,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandel’s Website has additional information and application details.