News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
County Farm Bureaus present $2,500 rewards
Several reward checks have been presented recently to individuals for providing information to law enforcement agencies that led to the arrest and convictions of those committing felony acts while on the property of Farm Bureau members. One presentation took place in Marion County. Steven Mattix provided information to the Marion County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest of an individual committing two counts of theft on the property of Marion County Farm Bureau member, Donald Mattix.
Other reward checks have recently been presented in Union, Highland and Franklin counties.
Photo courtesy of Marion County Farm Bureau