News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Members save, Ohio grows
Ohio Farm Bureau members saved $237,000 on 474 GM vehicles purchased during the most recent sales quarter. Members can receive a $500 discount on qualifying vehicles. GM employs more than 10,000 Ohioans. The company made $251 million in capital investments in Ohio between 2011 and 2012 and is part of an auto industry that contributes $9.7 billion to the gross state product, according to a JobsOhio report.
10 percent off from Grainger
Farm Bureau members can receive a 10 percent discount on all Grainger catalog items. Ohio Farm Bureau member purchases from Grainger totaled more than $2 million in 2012.
A popular service
“Choice Hotels has been a popular member services partner this year. A total of 8,959 room nights were consumed by Ohio Farm Bureau members in 2012. Members saved $134,326 at Choice Hotel locations. An average of $15 per room night.” ~ Dan Rapp, Ohio Farm Bureau senior director of business development
Members receive 20 percent off the published rack rate when booking a room through Choice Hotel International. Sign up for the Choice Privileges rewards program today to start earning points toward free nights or flights in addition to the Ohio Farm Bureau benefit.