News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Keeping land in agriculture through CAUV
Paul Harrison, Ohio Farm Bureau state trustee from Fostoria, recently spoke at a county Farm Bureau membership kick-off meeting and talked about the importance of CAUV. In the audio clip below, Harrison shares what CAUV is, gives a real-life example of tax savings and shares why Farm Bureau membership†is important in protecting the CAUV program.
Another reason to be a Farm Bureau member is the upcoming CAUV online meeting, and other information sources available for members. Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Legal Education Leah Curtis will will answer questions, clear up the confusion and more during the members-only online meeting Feb. 27. Learn more about the online meeting, register and submit your questions by clicking here.
Join Ohio Farm Bureau members as we work to protect CAUV.