News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
Keeping land in agriculture through CAUV
Paul Harrison, Ohio Farm Bureau state trustee from Fostoria, recently spoke at a county Farm Bureau membership kick-off meeting and talked about the importance of CAUV. In the audio clip below, Harrison shares what CAUV is, gives a real-life example of tax savings and shares why Farm Bureau membership is important in protecting the CAUV program.
Another reason to be a Farm Bureau member is the upcoming CAUV online meeting, and other information sources available for members. Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Legal Education Leah Curtis will will answer questions, clear up the confusion and more during the members-only online meeting Feb. 27. Learn more about the online meeting, register and submit your questions by clicking here.
Join Ohio Farm Bureau members as we work to protect CAUV.