News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Keeping land in agriculture through CAUV
Paul Harrison, Ohio Farm Bureau state trustee from Fostoria, recently spoke at a county Farm Bureau membership kick-off meeting and talked about the importance of CAUV. In the audio clip below, Harrison shares what CAUV is, gives a real-life example of tax savings and shares why Farm Bureau membership is important in protecting the CAUV program.
Another reason to be a Farm Bureau member is the upcoming CAUV online meeting, and other information sources available for members. Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Legal Education Leah Curtis will will answer questions, clear up the confusion and more during the members-only online meeting Feb. 27. Learn more about the online meeting, register and submit your questions by clicking here.
Join Ohio Farm Bureau members as we work to protect CAUV.