News & Events
You might also like
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Do you need an oil spill plan?
The compliance date for farms to have Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans is May 10.
According to the U.S. EPA, you need an SPCC Plan if:
- An oil spill from your farm could reach water and you store oil (such as diesel, gasoline, hydraulic oil, lube oil, crop oil or vegetable oil, etc.) in aboveground quantities of more than 1,320 gallons;
- or you have completely buried tanks of more than 42,000 gallons.
Get answers to your questions about the SPCC program at ofb.ag/SPCCag