News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Do you need an oil spill plan?
The compliance date for farms to have Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans is May 10.
According to the U.S. EPA, you need an SPCC Plan if:
- An oil spill from your farm could reach water and you store oil (such as diesel, gasoline, hydraulic oil, lube oil, crop oil or vegetable oil, etc.) in aboveground quantities of more than 1,320 gallons;
- or you have completely buried tanks of more than 42,000 gallons.
Get answers to your questions about the SPCC program at ofb.ag/SPCCag