News & Events
You might also like
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
Ohio Farm Bureau reviewing governor's budget proposal
Ohio Farm Bureau Vice President of Public Policy Adam Sharp says the organization is digging into the details of Gov. Kasich's two-year budget proposal. In this audio briefing, Sharp highlights agriculture's line items including Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Ohio State University. Sharp also reviews the policies included in the budget such as nutrient management, rural schools, the Ohio Turnpike and severance and income taxes.
In this audio clip, you can find the topics listed below at the corresponding times listed.
Background: 0.00 - 0.28
Agriculture’s line items: 0.51 - 1.41
What do we like or dislike about the line items: 1.42 - 2.18
Nutrient management funding: 2.18 - 3.09
Tax policy: 3.10 - 4.21
CAUV, sales tax provisions: 4.22 - 5.54
Rural schools, workforce development: 5.55 - 7.21