News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Ohio Farm and Country wins Telly Award
Buckeye Farm News
OFBF’s television program Ohio Farm and Country was recently awarded a national Telly Award for agricultural issues-based television programming in the 30th Annual Telly Awards.
The recognized show aired in February 2008 and featured a breakdown and analysis of the U.S. farm bill and how Ohio was involved; how farmers provide food to help reduce hunger in Ohio; and an update on biofuels in the state. The show was recorded at the Mid-Ohio Food Bank in Columbus.
Founded in 1978, the Telly Awards is the premier award honoring outstanding local, regional and cable TV programs. The Telly Awards annually showcases the best work of the most respected production companies, television stations and cable operators in the world. The Telly Awards receives more than 13,000 entries annually from all 50 states and from countries around the world.