News & Events
You might also like
- Jumping through the hoops
- Starting our farmers market venture
- Instagram #TakeOverTuesday with Fairfield County's Derek Schmitt
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
ACTION ALERT! - Urge final passage of Livestock Care Standards Board Resolution
The Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board Proposed Constitution Amendment, which received broad bipartisan support in both the House and Senate last week is currently awaiting critical final action by lawmakers. Contact your legislative leaders today to urge final passage.
Please call House Speaker Armond Budish at (614) 466-5441 and Senate President Bill Harris at (614) 466-8086 today to urge final passage. Ohioans deserve the opportunity to vote on this important livestock issue in November.
You may also visit Ohio Farm Bureau’s easy-to-use Legislative Action Center today where you can view your elected officials contact information, send an e-mail to your legislators, and view a message you can use when calling your legislators.