News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workersí comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Dorman receives NIAA Presidentís Award
by Mike Bumgarner
Dr. Leah Dorman received a very nice recognition last week during the National Institute for Animal Agriculture (NIAA)†annual meeting. She was awarded the organizationís 2013 President's Award for her work with NIAAís Antibiotic Council and the antibiotic symposium held in Columbus last fall.
Dorman is the director of food programs for Ohio Farm Bureauís Center for Food and Animal Issues. Ohio Farm Bureau has been involved with NIAA for many years, and our continued involvement fits well with the Center for Food and Animal Issues. NIAAís mission is to provide a forum for building consensus and advancing solutions for animal agriculture and to provide continuing education and communication linkages to animal agriculture professionals.
Please join me in congratulating Leah in receiving this award and recognition.
Dr. Dorman will be hosting a New Animal ID Requirements web meeting May 29.
Mike Bumgarner is the vice president of Ohio Farm Bureauís Center for Food and Animal Issues.