News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Farm Bureau priorities included in state budget headed to conference committee
by Callie Wells
Ohio Farm Bureau priority issues have been addressed in both the House and Senate versions of the state budget bills. Yesterday, the Ohio Senate passed its version of the budget which will now be sent on to conference committee, to iron out differences with the House version.
In the first audio clip Brandon Kern, Ohio Farm Bureau director of state policy, discusses Farm Bureau priorities in the budget bills. In the second clip, Kern explains what will happen with the two versions of the budget bill. In the final clip, he explains that Farm Bureau members should always continue to let their legislators and elected officials know how important these agricultural issues are.
Callie Wells is a communication specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.