News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
New & Improved: AgriChoice Farm Insurance Policy
Special Coverages Just for Farm Bureau Members
In 2012, Nationwide Agribusiness updated its state-of-the-art farm policy to better meet the needs of the 21st century farmer and rancher. As part of the process, we listened … a lot. We listened to our customers, agents, our internal experts and the leaders of our sponsor Farm Bureaus. Ultimately, we improved the policy and enhanced our special offer to Farm Bureau members.
AgriChoice Base Policy Enhancements
More than 55 property and liability enhancements have been added to the base policy at no additional cost including:
- 125 percent replacement cost coverage for owner-occupied dwellings with no co-insurance penalty
- Newly constructed farm building limits were increased from $100,000 to $250,000
- Borrowed farm equipment limits were increased from $10,000 to $75,000 (30-day limit)
- Automatic coverage for replacement farm machinery limits were increased to $250,000
- $2,500 in coverage was added for arson, theft or crime information rewards, plus more enhancements.
New Farm Bureau Member Benefits
Nationwide Agribusiness has made being a Farm Bureau member even better for farmer members. As the No. 1 insurer of farms in the United States, Nationwide Agribusiness has updated its Farm Bureau exclusive membership coverages, available at no additional cost to Farm Bureau members to include coverages specifically for your farming operation.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for Farm Machinery – up to $500 for towing and labor costs when covered farm machinery or equipment becomes disabled on a public roadway
- Deductible Waiver – a waiver of your property deductible if a loss greater than 50 percent of your coverage limit happens to your home
- Farm Coinsurance Waiver – a waiver of the coinsurance penalty for farm personal property, farm equipment and farm building losses under $10,000
- Refrigerated Farm Personal Property – up to $2,000 for loss of farm personal property due to mechanical breakdown or loss of power to a freezer or refrigeration unit
- Landlord Furnishings – up to $10,000 for your appliances and other household property used with a home rental on your farm
- Accidental death coverage for pets
- Accidental coverage for youth organization livestock projects
- Identity fraud expenses
- Lock replacement coverage
- Arson and Crime Information Reward – a $5,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of a person responsible for loss from arson, vandalism or theft to your farm.
Talk to Your Farm Insurance AgentWork with the No. 1 farm insurer in the United States, a company that’s as passionate about agriculture as you are and benefit from savings and coverages especially for Farm Bureau members. Use the online farm insurance agent locator or call Nationwide Agribusiness at 800-255-9913.