News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
Porteus, Seger named to Ohio State board
Coshocton County farmer and former Ohio Farm Bureau President Brent Porteus has been named to the Ohio State University Board of Trustees. Porteus also serves as a board member for Nationwide Insurance.
“Brent’s appointment by our governor affirms agriculture’s importance to Ohio and the university’s role in advancing the industry’s contributions to our state,” said Ohio Farm Bureau Executive Vice President Jack Fisher.
Stacie Seger was appointed as a student member on the Ohio State board. Seger is an agricultural communications major who grew up on a farm in Shelby County.