News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Porteus, Seger named to Ohio State board
Coshocton County farmer and former Ohio Farm Bureau President Brent Porteus has been named to the Ohio State University Board of Trustees. Porteus also serves as a board member for Nationwide Insurance.
“Brent’s appointment by our governor affirms agriculture’s importance to Ohio and the university’s role in advancing the industry’s contributions to our state,” said Ohio Farm Bureau Executive Vice President Jack Fisher.
Stacie Seger was appointed as a student member on the Ohio State board. Seger is an agricultural communications major who grew up on a farm in Shelby County.