News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
‘09 Leadership Conference will help counties take action
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau’s Leadership Conference will be held Aug. 10 and 11 at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus.
This year’s conference will include extended training time for county action teams to discuss duties and opportunities as team leaders and members. The four action teams, including the new Food and Animal Issues team, will also have a chance to meet to brainstorm activities for individual counties.
Other session topics will include social media, parliamentary procedure, media training, public speaking, managing generational differences and tips for sharing what you do on the farm in various social settings. The conference will also host the annual Discussion Meet, and county achievement awards will be presented.
Contact your county Farm Bureau for registration details.