News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Ohio Farm Bureau Legal Information Series brochures
by Callie Wells
Eminent domain, oil and gas leasing, open burning and all purpose vehicle use are just some of the topics covered in Ohio Farm Bureauís Legal Information Series brochures, which are being redesigned and made available electronically, for Ohio Farm Bureau members only.
Over the years, members have expressed a need for legal information on certain topics, so Ohio Farm Bureauís legal team created the Legal Information Series to meet that need.
Leah Curtis, Ohio Farm Bureau director of agricultural law, has written blogs with her top tips on some of the topics covered in the Legal Information Series. Each blog includes a brochure attached for members who would like electronic copies of the complete brochures.
Farm Bureau members can read Curtisí blogs and find the accompanying brochures using the links below.
More blogs and brochures are being updated and will become available as they are ready. Leave a comment below to let us know what topics you would like to see covered next in the Legal Information Series.
Here are Leah Curtisí Legal Information Series blogs:
Callie Wells is a communications specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.