News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
On the lamb
Buckeye Farm News
Jon Ricciuto, an Ohio State University animal sciences student, prepares a lamb dish during the Ohio Lamb Chef’s Day in Delaware County. The on-farm event introduced chefs to innovative ways to use lamb and how to pair their creations with Ohio wines. The chefs also were able to tour the farm to learn how lambs were raised. Sponsors included the Ohio Lamb Marketing Program, American Lamb Board, Ohio Grape Industries Committee, Ohio Proud, Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio State University Animal Sciences Department.