News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Butler County hosts House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee
Buckeye Farm News
Butler County Farm Bureau helped coordinate a subcommittee meeting of the Ohio House of Representatives Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee at the Butler County Fair July 24. Committee member Dave Hall along with Reps.Tim Derickson, Wes Retherford, Margy Conditt, Tony Burkley and Sen. Bill Coley were all at the hearing.
Speakers from Butler County Farm Bureau, Butler County 4-H, OSU Extension, Butler County FFA and Agricultural Education and Butler County Fair all testified at the meeting, expressing the importance of the programs, thanking the elected officials for their support and asking that the support continues in the future.