News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Join Ohio Farm Bureau at Farm Science Review
by Callie Wells
Farm Science Review visitors are invited to stop by the Ohio Farm Bureau building at the corner of Friday Avenue and Beef Street to talk with fellow members and staff about current Farm Bureau programs and policy issues.
Visitors who join Farm Bureau or renew their membership at Farm Science Review will receive their choice of a free multi-tool or pair of leather work gloves.
Members also can learn about nutrient management, water quality, farm bill and other policy and legal topics. Additional information from Farm Bureau member benefit providers such as Nationwide AgriBusiness, Medical Mutual of Ohio, GM and others will be available
As always, free Ohio apples and water will be offered while supplies last.
The 51st annual Farm Science Review will be held at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio Sept. 17 - 19.
Download the Farm Science Review mobile app.
Callie Wells is a communications specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.