News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
OFBF and HSUS discuss animal care on WOSU Radio
Keith Stimpert of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation joined Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States Wednesday in a live radio broadcast, during which they addressed a wide variety of animal care issues including proposed ballot measures that would address the well being of farm animals.
They responded to questions from program host Charlene Brown and took calls from listeners.
The program “Open Line” aired Wednesday, July 8 from 10 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on WOSU Radio, 820 AM, which can be heard throughout most of Ohio.
The program is archived and can be heard on the Internet from the station’s Web site.