News & Events
You might also like
- Growing Our Generation: Farmers market and show pigs
- Discussion Meet applications due Nov. 2
- Oct. 1 deadline for OFB Foundation grants
- Congressman Pat Tiberi, Fiscally Responsible Government
- Jumping through the hoops
Website allows citizens to track, get updates on rules affecting them
by Joe Cornely
Ohio’s Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review (JCARR) is a panel of 10 state legislators who review rules from more than 120 state agencies to assure that those rules accomplish what lawmakers intended and are not unduly burdensome to citizens. A new JCARR Website rulewatchohio.gov allows you to track rules that may affect your farm, business or family. Former OFBF president and current state senator Bob Peterson tells us more in the audio clip below.
- Visit rulewatchohio.gov
- Listen to more Ohio Farm Bureau audio
Joe Cornely is Ohio Farm Bureau's senior director of corporate communications and host of the organization's weekly radio program, Town Hall Ohio.