News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Agritourism: How can we help?
Agritourism pairs Ohio's goal to be a destination people want to visit with the goal to preserve Ohio's farmland and agricultural industry. Agritourism is a very broad term used to describe any enterprise that welcomes visitors to take part in activities on the farm. These businesses provide supplemental farm income, which can help farmers stay on the land while allowing visitors to experience the state’s No. 1 industry.
Agritourism in Ohio is very diverse and includes farm stands, corn mazes, u-pick fruit farms, petting zoos and bed and breakfasts. If you operate or have some sort of invovlement in an agritourism business please let us know in the list below what issues and concerns are the most troublesome for you.