News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Agritourism: How can we help?
Agritourism pairs Ohio's goal to be a destination people want to visit with the goal to preserve Ohio's farmland and agricultural industry. Agritourism is a very broad term used to describe any enterprise that welcomes visitors to take part in activities on the farm. These businesses provide supplemental farm income, which can help farmers stay on the land while allowing visitors to experience the state’s No. 1 industry.
Agritourism in Ohio is very diverse and includes farm stands, corn mazes, u-pick fruit farms, petting zoos and bed and breakfasts. If you operate or have some sort of invovlement in an agritourism business please let us know in the list below what issues and concerns are the most troublesome for you.